1 quart (946 mL) plastic pail
|Saddle Gray||Product #70-5065-5123|
|DeLorean Gray||Product #71-4059-5125|
|Antique White||Product #70-5065-5122|
Store indoors in a cool, dry location. Keep away from excessive heat. KEEP FROM FREEZING. If frozen, slowly bring material back to room temperature and mix per instructions.
Maximum of 1 year from date of manufacture in unopened package. Product good for 6 months after opening as long as bucket is re-sealed carefully and stored in a cool, dry, interior location and used within shelf life. Covering with plastic wrap directly on top of product prior to sealing container will help preserve freshness.
Not for exterior use. Do not apply in temperatures below 50°F (10°C) or above 90°F (32°C). Not for use in grout joints wider than 3⁄16 inch (4.5 mm). NOTE: Do not add water. Keep from freezing. Keep at
room temperature for 24 hours prior to use.
|Color||Available in 3 colors|
|Initial cure (at 72F 22C)||24 hours|
|Final cure||7 days|
|VOC/Liter of Material||15 grams|
|Foot traffic rating||Residential|
|Storage||Store in cool, dry location. Do not store open
containers. KEEP FROM FREEZING.
|Shelf live||Maximum 1 year from date of manufacture
in properly stored, unopened package
Grout joints must be clean, dry, free of dirt and dust. Wipe down
vinyl tile surface with a slightly dampened sponge before grouting.
- Grout no more than 10 sq. ft. (0.93 m2) at a time.
- Press grout diagonally into joints holding float at a 45-degree angle. Make sure that joints are completely filled.
- Remove all excess grout off vinyl tile by holding float at a 90-degree angle and drawing diagonally across tile.
- To clean, first soak sponge in cool clean water. Wring out completely.
- Use the damp sponge in a light, circular motion to smooth joints and clean film from the vinyl tile. Avoid using excessive amounts of water on the grout joints.
- Turn sponge over to a clean side and draw diagonally across vinyl tiles to remove any remaining film.
- Wait 10 minutes, then buff vinyl tile with a soft clean cloth to remove remaining grout film.
- There is no need to seal TEC Skill Set Premixed Vinyl Tile Grout. NOTE: If excess water is used in the sponge during clean up, minor cracks or pinholes can develop. If the grout is over-worked, it may appear to shrink down into joint. Should this occur, simply apply a second coat to the affected areas. You must allow your initial application to cure for 24 hours prior to your second application.
Existing Grout Repairs
Completely remove existing grout from the joints. Do not damage vinyl tile. Vacuum dust from vinyl tile surface and grout joints. Follow application instructions.
Light foot traffic after 24 hours. Allow 7 days to achieve final cure which includes hardness and stain resistance. ALLOW 7 DAYS BEFORE EXPOSURE TO WATER.
Clean tools and hands with warm soapy water while grout is still wet.
After 7 day cure, routine cleaning of your grout can be done by using a Neutral pH cleaner. Follow manufacturer instructions for dilution. Do not use acids, bleaches or vinegar for cleaning.